BOOMMM... Pschchchch. Mpahhhhh... BOOM. BOOM... Mpah-Mpah. BOOM-Mpahhh...
Yeah! It is really nice and real! Do you hear the sounds of fireworks? Just install this great work of art and you will see true fireworks with your own eyes. Do you have a huge subwoofer? You will need one, surely. That thing will throw you off the chair on each bomb exploding above your head. Turn of your lamps, watch the screen and you will be immediately immersed into the magic of fire!
We have seen many firework simulations, animations, screensavers, which were showing us flashing dots, blurry photos and dirty sounds, resembling us the PS/2 beeper sound era.
Now, we have made a step to new level of reality. What you will find in the installation package? A nice toy? No! The way to festival right at your desktop. We were writing this text many hours, because each time we tried to launch the screensaver, we were unable to get back within an hour, because the animation it produces is so attractive and hypnotic, that you should be a strong enough to tear off yourself from the screen.
Now, the features:
* detailed physic model;
* up to 100,000 particles simultaneously displayed;
* virtual camera can stand, fly around and fly through (!) the event;
* motion blur, glowing halos, tens of firework kinds;
* smokes (!) and clouds lighten up by flashes;
* sounds, recorded by authors from real fireworks events;
* fantastic flexibility: adaptive performance and frame rate;
* configurability: you will be able to configure model quality, complexity and fireworks composition;
* compatibility: OpenGL or DirectX at your choice;
* dual monitor: each display can be configured independently: resolution, color quality, refresh rate, graphics engine (!), black screen, untouched screen, different models (!), up to monitors supported;
* "On-Screen Message": leave a message to be shown when you are away from your computer;
It is the really mighty, powerful and beautiful! JUST TRY IT!
Keywords: screensaver, firework, simulation, dual display
Recent Changes: Motion blur,
glowing particle halo,
new fireworks types added,
date/time showing added,
minor performance tweaks and fixes.
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English
Additional Requirements: Pentium III 600 MHz, 128 MB RAM, 32 MB OpenGL graphics card
PAD file URL: http://www.firework-screensaver.com/pad/flaredance.xml