Top Flash to Video Converter is a useful tool to convert Macromedia Flash SWF files to AVI, VCD, SVCD or DVD compatible MPEG files. All the contents of the SWF files which include movie clips, action scripts and audio in the Flash movies will be converted. The program will also join several SWF files into a single AVI, VCD, SVCD, DVD compatible MPEG file. Pecision conversion techniques are used to ensure there are no skip frames. You can also split the SWF file and choose only the portion required. Additionally, you can insert wave file into the video to be joined or splitted.
- Batch conversion or joining for Swf files to AVI/MPEG/VCD/SVCD or DVD.
- Support joining many Swf files to one large AVI/MPEG/VCD/SVCD/DVDs format.
- Ability to extract Swf file audio to MP3/WAV sound.
- Capture flash movie frame to BMP files(alpha channel support).
- Convert flash file to JPEG format frame by frame.
- Easy flash file frame locater. By moving the slider, you can located the swf frame position to convert, join or capture.
- Support Flash 5,6,7 compressed movie.
- No skip frames during conversion.
- Exported video dimension are adjustable.
- Specifies the start and end frame before conversion or joining.
- Insert external wave file into the joined or splitted video file.
- Provision for searching Internet Explorer Cache for SWF files
Keywords: flash to video, flash converter, flash capture, flash sound extractor, flash joiner
Recent Changes: Not Established
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English
Additional Requirements: Windows Media Runtime
PAD file URL: http://www.dptop.com/xml/flavid.xml