Recover My Windows Password 7.0 is a bootable Windows password recovery software to recover, remove or reset Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2008, 2003, 2000 passwords. It can be used even by beginners to reset Administrator or other account password, unlock / enable Windows user account, disable password expiration option, etc. Instantly regain access to the computer if you can't get into Windows due to a forgotten, compromised or expired password. No need to reinstall or format the operating system.
Key Features & Benefits
* 100% recovery rate.
* Simple, intuitive graphic interface.
* Reset Windows administrator or other local user passwords instantly.
* Unlock and enable user and administrative accounts.
* Disable the periodic expiration of Windows passwords.
* Disable the "Force Smart Card Login" group policy.
* Reset Windows login passwords for Windows 7, Windows XP, 2003, 2000, NT, Windows XP Professional x64 Edition (64-bit), Windows Server 2003 x64 Edition (64-bit), Windows VISTA, Windows VISTA (64-bit), Windows Server 2008.
* Change or reset Domain administrator passwords on Windows 2000, 2003 and 2008 Active Directory Server.
* Support duel-boot and multi-boot operating system.
* Support FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5 file systems.
* Support RAID/SATA/IDE/ SCSI/SAS hard disk drives.
Keywords: recover windows password, reset windows password, windows password recovery, windows password reset, lost windows password, forgot windows password, administrator password, remove windows password
Recent Changes: Not Established
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English
Additional Requirements: Windows NT/2000/2003/2008/XP/Vista/7; CD/DVD-ROM drive
PAD file URL: http://www.recover-windows-password.com/pad/rmwp.xml