VaryTable converts any selected text array on a CAD file (DXF, DWG, DGN, EMF, WMF) into spread sheet (XLS) cell table. VaryTable estimates table columns and rows by checking continuous blank area. This program is a handy productivity tool if you need to extract table data from drawings frequently.
The converted result is shown in the program's internal spread sheet pane where you can edit and correct it before saving. Finally you can save the result as a spread sheet file data for your next working process. VaryTable supports Excel XLS or CSV file format for output.
Because this program is a stand alone product, it includes its own CAD drawing navigation pane module, spread sheet editing module and table converting module. you do not need to pre-install AutoCAD and/or Excel software to run this program.
- Convert selected text array on a CAD drawing into spread sheet cell table
- Support DXF, DWG, DGN, EMF, WMF file format for input
- Support Excel XLS, CSV file format for output
- Supply adjust options for more accurate table converting
- Stand alone program (You do not need to install AutoCAD and/or Excel to run VaryTable.)
- Able to navigate drawing using Zoom-In, Zoom-Out, Zoom-Extend and Auto Pan functions
- Support basic spread sheet edit functions (e.g. Copy, Cut, Paste, Delete, Add Row, Add Column, Remove Row, Remove Columns etc.)
- Support clipboard functions (Copy, Cut, Paste cells into Excel program)
Keywords: text array, drawing, CAD, DWG, DXF, DGN, EMF, WMF, text, convert, spread sheet, cell, table, Excel, XLS, CSV, converter
Recent Changes: 1. Support DGN,EMF,WMF file formats
2. Update GUI
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English
Additional Requirements: IBM Compatible PC, Min 512 RAM, Min 100 Mb Hard disk space
PAD file URL: http://www.cheewoo.com/download/varytable/resource/varytable_pad.xml