Logoz3D is a powerful, small and easy to use 3D text and graphics program which can be used to create very unique and dazzling 3D Text and images.
Uses for this program range from creating robust web graphics such as headers, banners, logos, buttons, link images, etc. to creating professional quality imaging for greeting cards, advertising materials, and many other applications.
Logoz3D can also be used to quickly create graphics for MS Office® documents, MS PowerPoint® presentations, and interface graphics for user interfaces in software development applications.
Uses and creativity are only limited by imagination. Most of the images and screenshots in this help file were created with Logoz3D. Logoz3D is designed to be used either stand-alone or in concert with other graphics applications to achieve the desired results.
Key features of this program include:
· Creates dazzling 3D text and graphics.
· Real-time WYSIWYG graphics editor with rulers for precise positioning.
· Is compatible with and can use industry-standard Photoshop® style plugins.
· Includes a Template Browser with over 50 various templates to help you quickly create web page headers, footers, banners, buttons and more. Several other types of graphic templates are also included.
· Includes several basic drawing functions for convenience.
· Image Overlay (Alpha Blending), with variable positioning, transparency, and color masking.
· Exports work to 7 popular image formats: BMP, GIF, ICO, JPG, PNG, TGA, TIF
· Built-in self-scaling preview mode.· Built-in printing capability with accurate preview and setup.
· Works well standalone or alongside other graphics programs
· Many other features.
Keywords: 3D Text, drawing, logo, logos, banner, banners, graphic, graphics, header, header image, image, images, web graphics, web page graphics, font, fonts, font tools, paint, painting
Recent Changes: Not Established
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English
Additional Requirements: Not Established
PAD file URL: http://software22.com/logoz3d/l3dpad.xml