Microsoft Outlook includes a feature that blocks attachments that are considered unsafe. If you receive an e-mail message that contains an attachment that contains one of the file types that are considered unsafe, you may receive the following message: 'Outlook blocked access to the following potentially unsafe attachments: [...]'.
Although Outlook blocks access to the attachment, the attachment still exists in the e-mail message. Outlook Attachment Security Administrator allows to control which file types are blocked or not and provide access to blocked attachments in the message.
- allows you to get access to any file type in attachment blocked by Microsoft Outlook;
- allows you to restrict access to any file type in attachments for additional security;
- contains list of predefined blocked extensions and supports entering any other extension;
- supports Microsoft Outlook versions: 2000, XP (2002), 2003, 2007 and future releases;
- supports multiple Microsoft Outlook installations at one computer;
- simple user interface with attractive built-in skins;
- immediate personalized serial numbers delivery.
Keywords: outlook attachments, outlook restricted, access to attachments, unblock attachments, open attachments
Recent Changes: + New features
+ Improved compatibility
+ Extended list of supported file types
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English
Additional Requirements: A computer running Windows XP/VISTA
PAD file URL: http://oasa.agileera.com/Downloads/OutlookAttachmentSecurityAdministratorPAD.xml