Virtual Drive SDK allows to create and manage virtual disks that appear in Windows as regular disks. Virtual disk can be located anywhere: on hard disk, network, random access memory, database etc. To do this on your own you need to develop a driver that requires deep knowledge of operating system internals, and a lot of time for debugging and testing it. Virtual Drive SDK makes possible to implement read/write operations without having to develop your own kernel driver. All necessary part of boring work is done, so you can focus on storage, encryption etc.
VDSDK now supports x86_64 environment as well as x86.
Keywords: Virtual, drive, disk, SDK, emulate
Recent Changes: - Borland Delphi sample
- Bug fixed: multiple VDSDK initialization/deinitialization
- VDSDK Stand-alone mode (without installation)
- Additional drive flag: removable drive
- VDSDK notification handlers
- Removable RAM disk C++ sample
- Removable RAM disk python sample
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English
Additional Requirements: Operating system: Windows 2000, XP, 2003, Vista
PAD file URL: http://www.eterlogic.com/downloads/vdsdk.xml