Vivid Report is a library of visual components for C++ Builder and Delphi, which provides creating printable reports of almost any complexity.
Vivid Report provides perfect guaranteed printing quality and excellent productivity of designing. Version 2.0 is created on new technology, which we call "VCL^2" or "alive components".
Vivid Report provides the following possibilities:
- Unlimited amount of hierarchy levels of reports.
- Unlimited amount of report pages and printable pages.
- Unlimited amount of master pages.
- Placing of images of the data in several bands on different pages.
- Three modes of printing: stretching or compressing of the report page onto the printer page, the division of the report page onto several printer pages, placing the report page onto the printer page.
- Definition of all sizes and coordinates in various physical measurement units up to 0.01 mm.
- Unique alignment properties of bands on a page.
- Formatting of all text objects (strings and rich texts) independent of the current device resolution.
- True transparency of bands and graphical images.
- Combination of two ways of data getting. All data containers provide the static specifying of the data and the getting of the data from the database.
- The grid component allowing to create the 1D and 2D tables of a very complex structure.
- The print of values of the currency independent of current regional Windows settings.
- The print of twenty types of the bar codes (EAN 8, EAN 13, UPC A, 25 Interleaved, 25 Industrial, 25 Matrix, 39, 39 Extended, 93, 93 Extended, 128, EAN 128, PostNet, Codabar, MSI, UPC E0, UPC E1, UPC Supp2, UPC Supp5, PDF 417).
- A full-functional preview of the print.
- Customizable print progress.
The original concept of the report design in Vivid Report provide best possible WYSIWYG and multiple data using.
The source code of Vivid Report is included.
Keywords: Vivid Report, libraries, components, visual components, VCL, C++ Builder, Delphi, developer, report, design, bar codes, print
Recent Changes: Not Established
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English
Additional Requirements: Delphi 6
PAD file URL: http://www.mblabsoft.com/pad/vr2d6s.xml