LiveProject is the number one project viewer choice for companies on the market today. You?ll get a project viewer that opens Microsoft Project files, shows you tasks lists, Gantt charts, calendar views and everything a project manager or team member would expect. However, LiveProject takes it a step further with version 5 and includes SharePoint integration. View your own SharePoint databases and open project files directly from LiveProject. No other project viewer on the market today offers as many built-in features and capabilities as LiveProject. The free viewer version has some limitation on functionality.
LiveProject allows you to view your project's .mpp file on any computer without the need or cost of multiple Microsoft Project licenses.
With LiveProject, you can enjoy the view of your own project, share it with others, or easily open client project files that have been sent to you.
LiveProject's Core Features:
- Ability for you to view Microsoft Project ® .MPP files for free.
- Microsoft Project ® not needed to view your project files.
- Support for Microsoft Project 2010
- Personalized options to customize your viewing preferences.
- Tab-based interface allows you to view multiple files simultaneously.
- Easily toggle between zoom, timescale and layout options for Gantt charts.
- Color-coded task views make it simple to see status at-a-glance.
- Upgradeble to include printing, dashboards, exporting and SharePoint support.
- This free version has some limitations compared to the premium viewer.
Using LiveProject can improve communication for you, your clients and your team by keeping everyone more informed, organized and on schedule. Download your free project viewer from LiveProject and bring your project to life today.
Keywords: project management, sharepoint, microsoft project, liveproject, project viewer, project collaboration, project server, .mpp, project schedule, project viewer, office project server, project plan, kadonk, liveproject
Recent Changes: Support for Microsoft Project 2010.
Install Support: Install Only
Supported Languages: English
Additional Requirements: Pentium 90 MHz with 32Mb RAM (Or the minimum required by the operating system, whichever is higher)
PAD file URL: http://www.kadonk.com/pad/liveproject.xml