OraDeveloper Studio is a comprehensive IDE for professional Oracle developers. OraDeveloper Studio gives you a powerful interface for browsing databases, creating and modifying schema objects, updating data, visually designing queries, and developing SQL scripts and PL/SQL program units.
OraDeveloper Studio emphasizes a visual approach to database interaction and speeds up your database developments with a powerful collection of SQL code, schema object, and data editors. All components are deeply integrated with a Database Explorer for streamlined database navigation and development.
- Advanced SQL editor with syntax coloring, code outlining, context-sensitive code completion, code templates, and integrated visual query builder
- PL/SQL and SQL script debugger
- Simple database management with Database Explorer
- Individual visual schema object editors
- Multi-functional data editor with update control & data export
- Source, data, and object search engine
- Project management framework
- Export/Import Wizards & DBA toolkit
OraDeveloper Studio is a standalone application that runs with .NET Framework 1.1 or 2.0. OraDeveloper Studio is compatible with Oracle 8.0, 8i, 9i, and 10g and supports both client and direct access connection modes.
Keywords: Oracle, developer, tool, sql, pl/sql, plsql, core, query, export, import, database, code completion, management, standalone, database tool, SQL editor, debugger, stored program, project support
Recent Changes: Added PL/SQL debugger; enhanced SQL editor with code completion, parameter information, and code navigation; added project support.
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English
Additional Requirements: .NET Framework
PAD file URL: http://www.crlab.com/padfiles/oradeveloper.pad.xml