Virtual Keyboard is a small but powerful multilingual program for the text input with computer mouse.
That is practical if you work e.g. with another character set than that your hardware keyboard offer. Still another area of application of the program is safe input of the private data (e.g. frame, Logindaten, passwords, bank data, ect.).
The program Virtual key board support German, English, French, Russian, Spanish as pre-defined languages, and Belorussian, Hebrew, Lettisch, Polish, Romanian, Tamil, Turkish, Ukrainian as user-defined keyboard layouts. The user can to develop the user-defined keyboard layouts for ather languages.
Thus, the advantages of Virtual key board:
- Correct illustration arbitrary letter on the computer
- Supplementing keyboard (with right Alt)
- Independence from hardware and attitudes of the operating system
- Two input modes - text input in the same window or in the window of another program
- Support of different keyboard layouts
- Support of user-defined keyboard layouts
- Support of writing "right to the left"
- "Short keys" for selection of keyboards
- Context menu (Pop UP menu)
- The modern GUI Design
- Small size of the program
- some more?
This software required a Microsoft .NET Framework Version 2.0 or later.
Contact autor: Andrej Koch
Keywords: Not Established
Recent Changes: Not Established
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English
Additional Requirements: MS .NET Framework 2.0
PAD file URL: http://www.andrej-koch.de/download/VirtualKeyboard2.xml