As an After Effects plug-in, Topaz Enhance has ten the most advanced filters that dramatically improves the quality of videos. The breakthrough technologies used in this software are not found anywhere else and can affect a distinct improvement in any of your projects. The avid video professional will find Topaz Enhance to be an invaluable tool for substantially improve video quality. With Topaz Enhance, you can:
* De-interlace videos: Topaz Enhance uses an advanced motion-compensated method that results in high-resolution progressive videos with few de-interlacing artifacts.
* Double the frame rate of interlaced video: With higher frame rate video, your slow-mo and time-warp effect will look much smoother.
* Increase video resolution: such as converting SD (480i/480p) video into HD (720p/1080p) video. CIF (240p) to SD (480p). Topaz Enhance uses a super-resolution approach that explores information from many frames to synthesize a high-resolution video.
* Convert Formats, e.g., NTSC to PAL, PAL to NTSC, or NTSC to 24 FPS for a ?film look.?
* Reduce compression artifacts caused by codecs such as Motion JPEG, miniDV, MPEG etc.
* Suppress noise with a variety of advanced filters. You will even find that some previously obscured details will become visible.
* Enhance edges and details of low quality videos. With Topaz Enhance filters, you do this without the
usual noise amplification and edge ringing.
* Fix color bleeding such as those caused by color sub-sampling of 4:2:0, or analogy video. This unique capability can make other post-production task such as matting a lot easier.
* Enhance analog videos to near-DV quality.
* Create Smooth-looking effect which make nice portray-like video.
* Make line accentuated scene.
* Produce flat-looking effect.
Topaz Enhance works with Adobe After Effects, Premiere Pro and Eyeon Digital Fusion on Windows OS only.
Keywords: enhance, video, enhancement, noise, reduction, sharpen, After Effects, plug-ins, de-block, compression artifact, resolution, enlarge, denoise
Recent Changes: Not Established
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English
Additional Requirements: Plug-ins for Adobe Afters Effects/Premiere Pro, Eyeon Digital Fusion
PAD file URL: http://www.topazlabs.com/topazenhance/pad_te.xml